Sunday 13 September 2015

Beauty Pills

Mirror, mirror on the wall – who's the fairest of them all?

Striving for perfection and beauty has been a curse to mankind since thousands of years and since it is apparently something so vital that does not seem to fade away anytime soon, beauty industry is always working on new innovations to make us spend even more money on things that, let's be honest, we actually don't need. Us, a society so thirsty for beauty and perfection that some of us would stop at nothing to achieve their ultimate goal because "beauty is power", right?

Now I'm not here to keep on ranting about how ethically wrong all this is and how we're all tricked by industry and media into believing that only one certain look is the ideal.
I'm here to talk about something much less philosophical, beauty pills. My beauty pills to be exact.
Now hang on a minute! They're probably not what you think they are – they are actually just vitamins & minerals, vitamins & minerals that can make you pretty and I'm gonna share with you what vitamins they are. ;)

So here's a list of the stuff my 'beauty pills' contain: 

Pink pills (these pills are especially good for a strong conjunctive tissue): 
  • 80mg Vitamin C
  • 1mg copper
  • 50µg Biotin 
  • Pineapple-extract

Bronze pill (this pill is especially good for a vital skin) :
  • Vitamin C 
  • Zinc
  • Vitamin A & E
  • Coenzym Q10 
  • Hyaluronic acid

White pill (this is a pill especially for vegetarians and vegans):
  • 10mg Iron
  • 5µg Vitamin B12
  • 5µg Vitamin D
  • 400mg Calcium
  • 5mg zinc
  • 100µg Yod
  • Vitamins B1, B2 & B6
*I can't mention the name of the companies that I buy them from because I don't like giving plugs on my blog.

So as you can see these pills are loaded with vitamins and minerals! 
I take those vitamin supplements because I simply don't feel like my diet, although it is very healthy, is really providing me with 100% of the vitamins my body needs each day. As a vegetarian I do rely on iron pills anyways so I thought to myself: why not add some other important vitamins that your diet might not provide in the amounts your body needs them?

I hope you enjoyed getting to know more about one of my little "beauty secrets" and if you're interested in buying your own I think now that you know what my 'beauty pills' contain you might be able to find similar vitamin supplements in your local drug store or pharmacy but always make sure you're not allergic to any of the ingredients before taking them! 

xx  Micky





SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Was really interesting to read :)

    xoxo, Merce
    www.its-mercedita.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post, I tend to get lost trying to achieve "beauty"

    Hehe the pills look very pretty

    x Mishs Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all do sometimes ... *sigh*
      Anyways, I'm glad you liked my post :)

      Delete
  3. wooow nice post !
    btw do you wanna following each other on blog and instagram? i love know fashion people aroud the world

    www.sabrinamaida.com
    @sabesabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. A secret indeed. I actually stopped using vitamin pills because I tend to just pee them all out, but to some people it works for them, and I think that's great :D

    xoxo,
    WWW.THEFRUGALBLOGGER.NET
    INSTAGRAM
    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, personally I've found them to work real wonders with me so I though I'd share this :)

      Delete
  5. Noted! I never aware the power of beauty vitamin pills before .But just yesterday I visited skincare clinic and the doctor said that to consume vitamin A more for healthy skin.I guess as we get older we need to consume more of beauty vitamin daily ,Not enough just by consuming fruit and vegetables.
    Thanks for this post tho :)

    xoxo,
    PETITEDIARIES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, and I think the earlier we start with caring for our skin and the right diet the longer we'll remain youthful :) I'm glad you've liked this post!

      Delete
  6. Your thinking is very simple and true!
    I also have iron pills and vitamins from vegetables or fruits♡

    akiko

    ReplyDelete

© Princess.From.Jupiter. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig