Tuesday 9 June 2015

Long time no see!

Hello everybody, 
Phew, it's been a while.. But here we go again. Lot of things happened. Lot of travelling also, Amsterdam was amazing so I'm defo going to upload a blog post all about that soon! 
But first of all the most recent personal news, I finished all my exams and returned to Luxembourg for the summer. However I am still intending to do some work and travel during this time. I really wanna go to Canada or Australia since these are two countries I've always had an interest in and have never had the chance to go to.. 
It would be great to use the opportunities this summer gives me to travel 
and make some more great experiences living abroad. :) 
Another thing I really wanted to tell you that might be interesting for those of you with a tumblr account is, there's this really awesome website that offers free minimalist blog themes! They're awesome! I just updated my blog as well and this is what it looks like now: 


It just looks so much cleaner and organised (other than my life) now, I love it! 
The name of the website is Zen Themes & if you're also looking to 'minimalise' your tumblr you should definitely check them out! Hope this entry was helpful and keep looking forward my travel posts! 

xx ♡ Micky 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Princess.From.Jupiter. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig