Friday 6 September 2013

☆Summer Vacation 2013~ Guam ☆

Guam was my most amazing (and the farthest) trip this summer, 
not at last because i went there with my dearest Akio-san♡♡♡



i've made this with ''shape'd'' - omg i love this app so great!


tadaaa! the view from our hotel room



snapshop with my gals :D


the guam hard rock café is just so cool - i definitely recommend you to go there ;)


w/ 昭夫さん~
we were trying to be cute so hard but failed... (。-_-。)




probably spent the most romantic evening ever at this club near the beach 
(on guam obviously everything is 'near the beach')



Akio decorated this with my decopic app & i think he did a really good job! (*^_^*)
- we were minnie and micky mouse - 
(..he was minnie of course ;D)
『大好きだよ!



wearing my beloved hollister flip flops on the beach 
the water was so warm! 

when taking our 'breakfast' ^^




breakfast at the hotel and i was very photogenic lol (*`・ω・´)


omg i could have killed him for ordering this for lunch! 
'i'm a vegetarian!!'(˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ )





very cool, Mr. Tsumabuki ! :D


(ignore my snoot - i'm terrible(*`・ω・´)ノシ)

i hope you've enjoyed this entry (◕‿-)
xoxo  Micky

ps.: most photos are from my instagram 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Princess.From.Jupiter. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig